Sunday, August 29, 2004

About Me.

3mcv

RL : Yet another ordinary person but has a clumsy mind. A easy-going person but sometimes, especially when on stuffs that comes from the land of rising sun, I do have a mind on my own.


Tsun13 : My online persona. Though not an otaku, but totally obsessed with Japanese animations. Started at the year of 2004, after reading my first manga, I have never looked back ever since. After several years and 300 manga books(roughly estimated) later, I started to steer my way off the manga world and dive into the embrace of the anime world.


Slice-of-life genre is my staple in regards of animes, which includes Honey & Clover, Nodame Cantabile, byousoku 5cm etc. I too also have a thing towards romance genre as well.(am a ronery otaku...NOT) Along with it, I too also have a liking towards GAR elements and currently is expanding my own library of mecha-related anime watchlist after watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Code Geass. (trying to persuade myself to watch Macross Frontier soon-ish)


in short, I'm about any normal(probably over-rated) anime fan that not only loved watching animes to pass my time and that liked to do some sketching as well.


In short, this blog is mainly focused on personal rambles but would sometimes juggle around some news or discovery that is of my liking(duh!)


Me likes(in no particular order):
Shows:
Mythbusters! *endless <3*

Artists:
Ito Noizi いとうのいぢ : She made my moe dreams come true, need I to say anymore?


Emura 絵夢羅 :Been a fan of hers ever since secondary school, love her way how she put relationship that prinstine

Tanemura Arina 種村 有菜 : Another wonderful mangaka.

CLAMP : A dynamic four that is able to weave out beautiful myths and awe you with fantastic storylines.

Yazawa Ai 矢沢あい :She draws you closer to harsh reality with 2D

Hoshino Katsura 星野桂 :I liked the way how he/she*i do hope he/she is a she!* drawn the characters, loved the gothic style

Esuno Sakae えすのサカエ :was being sucked in the way how he/she drew those expressive feelings on the character's face.

Celebrities/Seiyuu:

Hirano Aya平野 綾 : The one who gave life into haugty god-almighty Haruhi, know-it-all Konata, calm Chizuko.

Sugita Tomokazu 杉田 智和 : Love his smexy voice! :D

Kitagwa Keiko北川 景子 : Cute in a sense that you might have diabetics, need to say anymore?

(to be updated)


No comments: