Friday, July 25, 2008

Piping hot question.

I love my characters gender-bent, so?

I'm not going to entertain questions that concerns about my sexual preference anymore. It just irritates me to answer the same answer over and over again. Yes, I love my moe 2D girls, is there any wrong to that? It's not as if I'm committing some major offences and most of all(mmkay aside from*coughdownloadingcough*), I'm just pursing what my hobby's parameters allows me to, and of course in 3D, I opt for the opposite sex to be my partner. BUT, since there's no one available to do so, hence back I go, to my 2D dreamland.

Then again, I can't really blame those who asked though, after all, they are generally from a total different league from me. Which is to say, differences in interest. Of course, I have never intended to change their mind set they hold for their interests and insists them to have the same of as I do. They are what they are, and I embrace the fact they are so. Which explains the reason why I existed. Of course credits has to go to my mum and dad, but without you guys, I wouldn't shudder to think where I have ended up with. So, half the credits belonged to any single of you, my friend, the you who is reading this very sentence and not get turned off but what I written on the first paragraph. >_o

this is rather perplexing and contradicting statement I wish to state...but...ehh to...ehh to...
*coughiwishtodosomeindoorcosplaycough*

^^; those who know what I talking about, just keep it in your heart and pretend you see nothing, alright?

those who didn't catch what I'm referring to, why...that's good. I mean..really! ^^

Life is indeed short yo people, do what you want before you go 6 feet under, ya?

No comments: