Thursday, July 31, 2008

Racking the brains

CIMG8542
One of my favourite cosplayer, Jesuke-san! :D *points to Alto cosplayer*

shifting some stuffs over to my hard disk, and while this might take a while, I thought of writing of what happened today.

one slight relief of the day, we are just one step away(I hope) to completion from our nightmare-filled project which no doubt did, came back to haunt us during our unofficial presentation(thank Haruhi that this is just a trial, I couldn't shudder to think if the presentation is for real.)

Anyways, spending sleep-derived days on this damn-I-hope-this-ends-faster project was indeed worthwhile, if only the teacher's remarks could be trusted in the first place. One part of me was drowned in ultimate glee yet another, trying to not get contended with this instant awe-inspiring moment since this project ain't gonna end just yet. It's ironic, I know. LOL ;D

And after this nightmare reached its end(which is soon by the way), I'm gonna do something to my blogroll and paste a new banner for my blog.

And for now, I shall rack my tiny brain about implementing the design. Can I put this out successfully?well...only tomorrow knows :)

oh, I took Figma Lelouch *whatever-have-you name*out for the day, it's a hella long name so it's everyone's well-known Lulu for short.

And seeing the paint scrap and cracks found on Lulu's chest made my heart broke a little ; w ; sadly, I realised it a little too late and wasn't able to make an exchange at La Tendo. Ah wells, talk about luck. haha

CIMG9506
Marco-shot. ^^;

Lulu, sadly and not surprisingly, was only recognized by 2 classmates of mine, and I deliberately flashed it towards my anime classmate just for the sake of allowing her to switch on her fangirl mode. Yet, before I could get my "Just As Planned" moment, she gave a shriek and looked more disgusted more than anything
-_-;

and geez! it's 10 plus now, shall watch Mythbusters before whacking the design stuffs. Today's the airing of 100th episode special, a must see!

ps: WHOOTS, ROCK ON, I learned so much purely from the 100th episode special alone, man, if only psychics and chemistry lessons were as entertaining as this in my secondary school education. =/

Adieus~

No comments: