Sunday, August 10, 2008

The problem with Cosplaying...

14871075a2cbd0 
 D·風牙護 cosplaying as 御子柴 笑太 (Mikoshiba Shouta)

..it ought to be this. It came, time and time again whenever I set my eyes on certain cosplayers, I would sometimes question their real gender.

I do silly things like that, I know. Then again, that's because my curiosity never know its boundaries^^;

anyways, It's much thanks to this particular cosplayer(whom is a she, FYI *major heartbreak*) that lead me to reading DOLLS by naked ape. It was a terrific fun to read on(which is kinda like a guy-only manga...cause in volume 1, most characters appearing are guys! D: sounds like yaoi no? LOL! but the captain is so damn hawt! XDDD) under the accompany of plentiful bishouen and kick-ass actions...what more can I actually ask for?

speaking of which, I'm currently lusting for their Drama CD, yet I couldn't get my dirty paws on them for some reasons. T_T; A lookie on the cast itself (I quoted from Wiki):

...like ZOMG! with Miyano and Takahiro, this drama cd simply screams full of "I WANT!!! I WANT!!!111ONEONEEONEE (I think I'm sounding like a fudoshi already -_-)

and man, she really did a good job in cosplaying Shouta taichou! my camera does no justice when shooting her during the cosfest though -_- will be looking out for her in the next cosplay event! (IF I'm able to, that is)

lol. I'm running out things to write. *pouts*

and oh, I'm intending to shift all these into the wordpress platform pretty soon, the fact that I'm 80% done shifting already. Would inform you guys once I'm done shifting ^_^

No comments: