Sunday, August 17, 2008

Unspeakable, Unthinkable, Unfathomable

I had a slight tiff with my sister, which is around some minutes ago.

My sister was almost as astonished as if I have never studied in my whole life before. I didn't really blame her for that for when I'm busy moving my mugger ass studying, she never really did see that for herself. Then again, I mug for the sake of myself, I don't really give a hot damn whether people did see that I did put in my effort. (My mum, dad and sisters rants to me that all the time) I felt rather insulted because it's almost as to accusing me to things I had never done before.

I had never exclaimed before I wish to be an elite in my own studies, as long I'm contended with my performance, that's almost the end of that particular chapter. That's it, as simple as that. Even to scoring your average-sit-on-the-fence grade, as long I'm contended, that's fine.

But my sister begs to differ. Her concept to mugging is entire different from me. I have no idea whether if it had to do with horoscope(she's a Scorpio btw, the 2 Scorpio-s I know has the same mugging pattern.) She can mug the whole day, sustaining her television program diet and even away from the computer for the whole day. These are things that I can't do without, I will DIE should I not go touch the computer for the whole day. So there she go, assuming the stats of me using the computer is of a greater proportion to mugging(i wonder where the heck she can get those stats from) and those grandmother tales that she never fail to repeat.

I'm just plain speechless to what she had to say. I mean, what's the use of countering that especially with my lousy scores?(to her) I was going to like, "I don't see the point in explaining things you do not believe, if you don't there's nothing much I can do."

Just as she was gonna repeat her grandmother tales again, I did manage to shut her up with a "Look, I got a 19 because I did studied for it and if I don't, I probably get worse grade than this. I'm happy with it, That's it."

She paused for a while, a bit defeated(for the first time I did managed to shut my sister up in this manner, okay...I'm a sadist..I know) and walking off with a "This is your life, not mine."

It's rather maddening when you have to harp on your lousy grade in front of your sister at times, this isn't the first time this tiff happened, I'm sure I would have to repeat this in the future too, until she get her O level score. How I wish that to happen soon enough, I'm getting tired of her pre-O level preach pretty soon.

for those who are worried for my sister and myself(be glad if there's one. LOL!!!) nah, one great thing about my sisters and I is that we never hold those overnight grudges, I'm grateful for that, let's just say I have to give credit to my Mum. wakekeke!

I almost couldn't sleep a wink last night, so I kept staring at my white cellning all along before I decided to kope the cd player from my sisters' room and play old japanese songs. So nostalgic I tell you!

No comments: