Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Something to keep your spirits up :)


I cant help but to view the resident tokyo storm tropper(yes! Danny Choo! and not forgetting Hector from kirai.net) video whenever I needed some gag. This definitely helps, now that I feel rather high with those laughing. XD

if not for him, I can say I have zero interest with Star Wars. With him dancing around Tokyo(gotta take my hat off him for that) just makes me want to dance in one too. Then again, that stormtropper outfit cause a bomb! With my expenses, guess it aint a good idea, huh?

Rock on with the Rick Tropper! :D

ps: got a little progress with the drawing this time round. Finally broke the "draw one page" record and started to dribble on two! ^^; not fantastic enough to goof around, but I'm still rather happy that I'm moving a step by step into improving.

No comments: